Well, the issue is related to the high-security level and to fix the issue and a key to the registry that allows Excel to run XLM macros when the macro security level is set to High.
Follow the steps to do so:
Please note: It is recommended to back up your system as manipulating the registry Editor is quite risky, a small mistake can cause a serious problem and you might need to reinstall your operating system.
- Click Start > click Run. Then, in the Open box, type regedit. Click OK.
- Now, in the left pane, click the plus signs (+) to the left of the following items (in order):
3. And on the Edit menu > point to New, > click Key > type Security > ENTER.
4. Next, on the Edit menu > point to New > click DWORD Value.
5. Type XLM > hit ENTER > double-click XLM.
6. Now, type 1 in the Value box > click OK.
7. Click Exit on the Registry menu.