To display the calculated value rather than the formula, you need to change the format of the cell containing the formula and re-enter the formula again. To do this, follow these steps:
• Select the cell with the formula and then select the click cells on the Format menu.
• Click the number tab and select the format code that you want the cell to display and then click OK.
• If the cell still displays the formula then select the cell with the formula, press F2 and then press ENTER. The cell displays the value.
• In the same cell, click Cells on the format menu. The cell format category will be text.
• Specify the category and format options for the cell and then click OK.