ALT H, H
- Choose a fill color.
ALT H, A, then C
- Center align cell contents.
ALT H, B
- Add borders.
ALT H, D, then C
- Delete column.
- Hide the selected rows.
- Hide the selected columns.
SHIFT + TAB
- Move to the previous cell in a worksheet or the previous option in a dialog box.
CTRL Arrow key
- Move to the edge of the current data region in a worksheet.
- Move to the beginning of a worksheet.
CTRL Page Down
- Move to the next sheet in a workbook.
CTRL Page Up
- Move to the previous sheet in a workbook.
ALT Page Down
- Move one screen to the right in a worksheet.
ALT Page Up
- Move one screen to the left in a worksheet.
- Open the Format Cells dialog box.
- If editing is turned on, F2 will edit the active cell and put the insertion point at the end of its contents.